Seismic Simulation, Survey, and Imaging (S3I) ver 1.0 [PDF]
Purpose of S3I:
- Provides an easy MATLAB®-based library to simulate seismic imaging
- Produces synthesized data for any given velocity model
- Targets students as well as professionals in exploration geophysics
- Provides an efficient implementation of the processing pileline for seismic imaging
- Provides a platform to build other features such as interpretation and reservoir modeling
Structure of S3I Library:
Main Functions of S3I:
Example of RTM
|(a) True velocity model||(b) Aggregated RTM result|
|(c) Seismic data for one shot||(d) Migrated image for one shot|
How to download the S3I?
In order to receive an email with the download link, please fill out the form below to submit your information and agree the conditions of use. These information will be kept confidential and will not be released to anybody outside the CeGP administration team.